Seawater chlorination systems
Systems design for coastal industries using seawater as process/cooling water
A TiTaN electrolytic process technology; Onsite Chlorine generators FOR HIGHER CAPACITY SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE PRODUCTION FROM SEAWATER.
TiTaN's state of art RT CHLOR®-S SERIES onsite hypochlorite generation systems (NaOCl Generators) / electrochlorinator is result of more than 30 years of experience in design & manufacturing electrolyzer and electrochemical systems for various electrochemical applications.
ON SITE ELECTROCHLORINATION (SEA WATER TREATMENT USING ELECTROLYSIS PROCESS)
It is a simple and proven technology to convert natural brine (sea water), by means of electrolysis into 1st grade sodium hypochlorite (ELECTRO HYPO) using RT CHLOR®-S SERIES hypochlorite generators ( electro chlorinator system). An instant process to produce disinfectant on-site, at the Point of Application. No chemicals other than natural brine(seawater) are used throughout the process. Seawater (natural brine) is fed through the electrolyser cell (chlorine generator cell). When a low voltage DC current is applied, electrolysis occurs and sodium hypo chlorite (NaOCl) is generated instantaneously.
Range Of Electrolysers for seawater Chlorination
- KLOROGEN®-S Parallel Plate Electrolyser
- Hypopac®-M Concentric Tubular Electrolyzer
- Hypopac®-S Concentric Tubular Electrolyzer
- Cloromarine® Disc Electrolyser
TiTaN's electrolyzer design incorporates free removal of hydrogen and also prevents scaling due to its ingenious design. The self cleaning designs of tubular & disc type cells ensures near maintenance free operation without any acid cleaning, ensuring the microorganisms, algae growth prevention and performs consistently for years together.
- Improved Heat-exchanger (Boiler) Efficiency
- Instant Operation (Sodium Hypochlorite / Mixed Oxidants Generation)
- No Hazardous chemicals evolved / required
- Easy Handling, Operation, Installation & Service
- Eliminates Hazardous Meterial Storage
- Saves Recurring Maintenance Cost
- Avoids Break Downs and Down Time
- Custom designed Systems to fit in the available space
- Anodes used in electrolyzer cells are dimensionaly stable ATMA® anodes with Precious Metal Oxide Coating
- Corrosion Proof & Self cleaning Electrolyzers Design
- Power Generating Industry Water Treatment
- Offshore Process Platforms Water treatment
- LNG Terminals Process water Treatment
- Desalination Plant facilities Water treatment
- Prevents biofouling in industrial sea water intake system
- Controls and Prevents bio fouling in steam condensers
- Prevents organic fouling of tubular equipment in coastal industries
- Prevents micro or macro fouling in the cooling water intake systems
- Marine growth prevention of heat exchangers (coolers)
- Coastal industries utilizing seawater as cooling / process water for thier process