Process, cooling water treatment system
Biofouling caused by mussels and algae restricts the intake to firewater and jockey pumps at offshore facilities using seawater for their firewater systems.
Water is considered as a raw material in industrial processes. When water is a raw material, it has to strictly meet the requirements due to the concerned process in terms of purity, salinity, microbiological presence, pathogens, solids, turbidity, undesirable salts. WATER provides a good environment for harmful microbes to grow and causes biological fouling and corrosion in water and reduces the efficiency of the condensers used for cooling or process in refining of oil/gas products, specialty chemicals (petrochemical refineries), power plant and other process industries.
Shock dosing of sodium hypo-chlorite at set intervals makes the firewater pump caissons / firewater main loop clean and free from macro-fouling (algae free).
To prevent the growth of microorganisms, algae and biofilms TiTaN® offers the state of art RT CHLOR®-S Series onsite sodium hypochlorite generator (chlorine generator systems) for treating the process water or cooling water and fire water streams to meet the industrial (process) challenges.
RT CHLOR®-S SYSTEM incorporates TiTaN's state of art bipolar KLOROGEN® / KLOROGEN®-S parallel plate electrolyzer or Hypopac® concentric tubular bipolar electrolyzer for generating free radicals and chlorine as Hypochlorite. TiTaN's electrolyzer design incorporates free removal of hydrogen and also prevents scaling due to its ingenious design. These self cleaning design ensures near maintenance free operation without any acid cleaning, ensuring the microorganisms, algae growth prevention and performs consistently for years together.
- Onsite Safe & effective disinfectant generation
- Easy to install, operate and service
- Automatic & Instant Operation System
- Self Cleaning Electrolyzer design
- Eliminates Hazardous material storage
- Corrosion Proof Electrolyzers
- Modular Construction, Skid or Containerized Systems
- Improved Heat Exchanger Efficiency & avoids break downs
- Oil Rigs & Platforms process water
- Oil Refineries Process water
- Mining Industries Process water
- Offshore Process water treatment
- Power Plant cooling water treatment
- Petrochemical cooling water treatment
- Boiler Feed Water Treatment System
- Industries Using Fire Water Systems
- Coolers Water Treatment System
- HVAC Water Treatment System