Platinised ICCP anodes
TiTaN® designs, manufacture and supply Impressed Current anodes of Platinized and mixed metal oxide coatings for cathodic protection. Platinized Impressed current anodes have longer life than sacrificial anodes in cathodic protection due to their negligible consumption rate, durability and strength.
The principle of impressed current cathodic protection is in connecting an external anode to the material to be protected from corrosion and passing of an external ( impressed ) electrical DC current.
PLATINIZED IMPRESSED CURRENT CATHODIC PROTECTION ANODE
These impressed current anodes are also known as dimensionally stable anode or insoluble anodes. Platinum is an excellent anode material due to its high conductivity and low consumption rate. Due to its high cost, it is not economical to use platinum by itself. So that platinized anodes are produced by electroplating a thin layer of platinum over a lower cost substrate such as titanium, tantalum, niobium or zirconium etc.
PLATINIZED ICCP ANODE WE OFFER ( substrate material wise )
- Platinized titanium impressed current cp anode (Ti anode)
- Platinized zirconium ( Zr ) insoluble anode for cathodic protection
- Platinized insoluble tantalum anode for iccp ( Ta anodes )
- Platinized niobium (Nb) insoluble anode for impressed current cp
PLATINIZED ICCP ANODES WE OFFER ( geometry wise )
- Platinized Ti tubular, rod, mesh anode for impressed current cp
- Platinised Ta wire anode for impressed current cathodic portection
- Platinized Nb probe, ribbon, plate anode for impressed current cp
PLATINIZED ICCP ANODES WE OFFER ( application wise )
- Platinized impressed current anode for water tank, oil tank
- Platinized impressed current anode for marine, ship hull, structure
- Platinized iccp anode for water pipe, oil & gas pipeline, condenser
- Platinized impressed current anode for reinforced concrete, piling
- Platinized iccp anode for offshore jetty, wharf and harbour structure
- Platinized iccp anode for onshore bridge, building, port structure
- Platinized impressed current cp anode for sea, marine structures