- TiTaN in a humble way during 1981.
- The company commenced its commercial activities with more emphasis on Activated Titanium Metal Anodes for Chlorate and Caustic Chlorine Production.
- Manufactured and supplied Electroplating accessories to various Electroplating Industries.
- Manufactured first Zirconium Heat exchangers and Zirconium Lined Vessels in India.
- Commenced production of Titanium and Zirconium Coils for various Electroplating Industries.
- Manufactured Solid Titanium Chlorine contact Tower, Titanium Blower for wet chlorine Applications.
- Supplied Tantalum Lined Reactor, Tantalum Thermowells for Chemical and petrochemical companies.
- Complete Titanium equipment including ClO2 Generators & Cells supplied to the first ever ClO2 plant for pulp & paper industry in India.
- On site shutdown maintenance and repair works on urea synthesis reactors commenced this year.
- Successfully developed membrane cell technology for caustic-chlorine industry and pilot plant was commissioned.
- First biggest Ti Blower, Hastelloy C 276 Reactor with dynamic separator fabricated in India.
- Manufactured & Supplied Titanium Tanks.
- Executed on-site installation & erection of Titanium Pipelines.
- Have established a full fledged Export Division to handle the export commitments of our group. We have also diversified into Export Trading, Material Stocking & Representation of multi nationals for marketing their product in Asia Pacific.
- Commenced export shipments of Titanium pumps, blowers & heatexchangers.
- Exported Titanium Chlorine Blowers
- Have supplied MMO Coated Ti Anodes to Europe & Middle East.
- Manufactured Mg Cube Anodes, 5MT each to KSA.
- Manufactured Louvre Type Ti Anodes & exported to Middle East.
- Manufactured, tested & supplied 3 nos., Ti Water ring vacuum pumps to Jordan.
- Successfully Developed TiTaN’s KLOROGEN® series Electrochlorination Cells.
- Achieved ISO 9001 : 1994 Certification from DNV.
- Developed Industrial Seawater Electrochlorination Cells (KLOROGEN® - S)
- Designed, Manufactured & Supplied Hastelloy C 276 lining SO2 Quench Cooler. Also erected Ti Pipelines (Qatar).
- Have bagged a contract for Design, Manufacturing & Supplied Zirconium Equipments weighing 32 tons of Solid Zirconium (Korea,2003).
- Successfully Designed & manufactured “Cleanilec®” plate & frame type electrochlorinator cells. (2003)
- Supply of SS 904L, SS 316L & Hastelloy Equipment for PTA Plants.
- Successfully designed & manufactured “Cloromarine®” disc type electrochlorinator cells.(2004)
- Supply of Titanium Cast Globe Valves for Naval Applications.
- Successfully designed, manufactured & erected TiTaN’s RT Chlor® Series Brine type electrochlorination system.
- Supply of Titanium Heat-exchangers weighing 40 tons of Titanium for a chemical plant in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia..
- Supplied the first “RT Chlor® - S” Seawater electro-chlorination system.
Becomes a “U Stamp” Approved shop (2007).
- Successfully Designed , Manufactured & Supplied Cast Duplex Valves & Nickel-Aluminium-Bronze Valves for Naval Applications.
Supplied Titanium Compressor Suction Coolers with “U stamp” to Japan.
- Developed, designed & manufactured the “HypoPac®” Concentric tubular type electrolyzers, electrochemical marine growth prevention (MGP) System using “HypoPac®” Concentric tubular & “Cloromarine®” disc type electrochlorinator cells..
- Supply of first "RTCHLOR®-S” Containerized Electrochlorination System for Seawater Treatment..
- Designed & manufactured Duplex SS Cast Seawater Booster Pumps.
- Successfully designed & manufactured 45 degree integral nozzle neck by fabrication method.
- Manufactured & supplied solid Titanium engine coolers for seawater service.
- Designed & manufactured Inco alloy® Triple Eccentric Butterfly Valve of Size 10”NB X 300#.
- Supply of Pipefittings to distributor network in Australia.
- Designed & manufactured Vertical Type KLOROGEN® Electrochlorination cells.
- Developed RT-HYPO FORTE High Strength Hypochlorite Generation (Liquid bleach production) System.