Electroflotation, a simple electrochemical process that floats pollutants to the surface of water body by tiny bubbles of hydrogen and oxygen gases generated from water electrolysis. The electrochemical raeactions at the cathode and anode are hydrogen evolution and oxygen evolution reactions respectively.
TiTaN®'s NURAICELL™ electroflotation technology, with an innovation in electrode configuration and arrangement allows bubbles produced at both electrodes to be dispersed into wastewater flow quickly and, therefore, enhances the effective contact between bubbles and particles, favorable for high flotation efficiency.
Electroflotation (EF) is an attractive method in wastewater (sewage) treatment. The heart of EF is the dimensionally stable oxygen evolution anode and the performance of an electroflotation system is reflected by pollutant removal efficiency achieved by fast electron transfer provided by dimensionally stable anode.
TiTaN's NURAICELL™ ELECTROFLOTATION REACTOR
The performance of an electroflotation system is reflected by pollutant removal efficiency and the power or chemical consumption. The pollutant removal efficiency is largely dependent on the size of bubbles formed,cell design, electrode materials and operating condition such as current density.
- Less Maintenence and Easy Operation
- High flotation and pollutant removal efficiency
- Dimensionally stable anodes for larger bubble generation
- Advanced Mixed Metal Oxide Anode Coatings ATMA® for fast electron transfer.
- Electroflotation Cell for removing Oil from wastewater (sewage water / effluent water )
- Electro flotation system for removing Paints and solids from wastewater (effluent)
- Electroflotation Electrolyzers for removing Metals from wastewater ( sewage /effluent)
- Electroflotation Cell for Domestic Sewage Treatment - see RT Pure™ System
- Electroflotation Cell for water reclaimation (water reuse) at Industrial Sewage / Effluent (wastewater) Treament .