Centrifugal Pumps in Non-corrosive Metals
Since the year 1981 TiTaN manufactures Centrifugal Pumps fabricated / rolled from Exotic Metal (Titanium, zirconium, nickel, nickel alloys, duplex steel materials) Plates. We design and manufacture acid, alkali resistant pumps that solve the most difficult liquid pumping problems quickly, efficiently, and economically.
|Temperature||200 deg.C MAX.|
Top tangential, top goose-neck discharge foot mounted
Closed and semi closed type impeller designed for high efficiencies & low NPSH requirements with lock-nut. No damage caused in case of wrong rotation.
Designed to suit mechanical seal & gland packings.
BEARING HOUSING & BEARINGS
CI construction / Precision machined for minimum shaft deflection / single row deep
groove ball bearing / double row angular contact bearings & oil lubricated.
MS fabricated with FRP lined to suit all chemical environment.
- Modular construction, high interchangeability, fast delivery.
- Material Selective Pumps for Process demands
- Versatile shaft sealing arrangement, Gland packing as a standard arrangement and option to use mechanical seal.
- Process type design results in minimum downtime.
- Back pull - out design enabling easier removal for inspection and maintenance.
- Closed impeller ensures high efficiency for a long period operation.
- Good continuous process with high productivity.
- Bigger shaft and bearing size enabling sturdy design.
- chlor alkali
- ClO2 Plant
- Fine chemicals
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper.